Tuesday 29 May 2012

Exhibition Pieces & The Next Step

I have been very busy over the last few months - Firstly getting all of my assets and work produced for the exhibition and accompanying catalogue. The submissions can be seen below. Following my graduation i will be enrolling on a masters course too further my research project. My current idea are to expand and explore further into the animators relationship with performance, using the platform (as found in my third artefact) of smiling. I am hoping to explore subtext and anthropomorphism in this area - particularly in primates (see post > Smiling, Real, Fake and Chimpanzees). When i have officially graduated, i will be uploading my Viva Voce, the presentation i submitted at the end of my research project. I have also been selected to represent the course at the D&AD New Blood Awards. Following this course, i have been accepted onto the PGCE in Post Compulsory Education at Wolverhampton University, so the next two years look tied up!


These two images are currently on display at the exhibition on the walls. They are also printed on my business cards (will are due to be changed ASAP).


Showreel - 



Lunch Short - 



Feel Good - 



Videos that can be found on my page at the exhibition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment